I am Anaïs and I work as a digital project manager at WebexpR, a web agency in Paris and Compiègne (France) :)
We are looking for a 3D developer who is comfortable with Blend4Web technology to work on one of our projects, and who is available to work full time or part time as soon as possible.
It is a question of modelling a standard vehicle model (declined in 3 attributes), and up to 30 accessory references (up to 3 color attributes, and 3 material attributes).
Currently, the site offers as a route: choice of car model > customization of the vehicle (color) > addition of accessories and customization.
- The 3D files are to be modelled from 3D files such as Turbosquid
- The modeling will be based on an existing database
- The accessories must fit several vehicles (one reference /brand and /model and /colour)
- The elements to be modelled are similar to the elements already online, but new elements are also to be expected
- The 30 references will be integrated into the dropper, according to the customer's request
If you are interested, feel free to come back to me with:
- A detailed estimate: unit price modeling of a vehicle / unit price modeling of 30 references of accessories
- Your availability + estimated development time
At that time, I will be able to provide you with additional information.
See you soon!