The European Joint Programme on Rare Diseases (EJP RD) is looking engage a service provider who can provide the following service: Event-based Online Technical Support for Microsoft 365. The details of the requirements are as follows:
Service: Online technical support for Microsoft Office 365 for an online conference event
Event: EJP RD General Assembly and Consortium Meeting (14-16 September 2021 from 9:00 to 20:00) with approximately 300 attendees (participants and presenters) total, with about 100-150 participants per session
Event Structure: The event is an annual general meeting of a pan-European/international project on rare diseases. There will be presentations and workshops over the three days of the General Assembly conducted mainly through Microsoft Teams (and another online interactivity solution such as Mentimeter or Klaxoon), including Q&A sessions.
Coverage Requirement: Participant registration and preparation (see requirements below) in the run-up to the conference (August-September), and full coverage with contingency plan/backup during the three days of the conference and post-conference support to ensure that all conference materials and reports are prepared and disseminated to attendees.
Service Provider Location Preference: France-1, EU-2, RoW-3
Service Provider Language Preference: Proficiency in Written English is mandatory for this role. English will be the primary working language, and knowledge of French is beneficial.
Invoicing: This is a one-time service. You will have to issue a quotation that INSERM-DR6 will accept by issuing a purchase order. INSERM is a public institution subject to government rules. The invoice must thus be presented in electronic form via a dedicated portal, and payment will be made within 30 days of receipt of the invoice via the portal.
1. Technical expertise/qualifications in managing large, complex events on Microsoft Office 365 Platform. We will provide you access to our Microsoft 365 tenant including Teams platform. You may be granted access to the selected online interactivity solution (Mentimeter, Kalxoon or other) for which you might be expected to provide support.
2. Preferably be registered in France/EU and able to issue an invoice with registration number (SIREN/SIRET in case of France or other national equivalents)
3. Must be able to self-certify compliance with GDPR and applicable Data Security policies
The tasks include:
Microsoft 365 groups management
* Create and configure access rights of Microsoft 365 groups and associated Team, channels and SharePoint site for the online event
* Update SharePoint site content (including the processing of video-recordings and presentation files)
* Moderate technical and access issues for SharePoint site
* Configure and Manage all the online event sessions on Teams (Live Events, webinars and/or Teams meetings) including registration of participants and satisfaction monitoring using Microsoft Forms or other online survey tools in coordination with the EJP RD involved persons
* Ensure that all sessions are appropriately recorded (in accordance with data security policies), timed and minuted (by the designated sessions rapporteurs)
* Moderate technical and connection issues for attendees during the General Assembly through email and chat
* Moderate all the online event sessions and provide logistical/technical support to presenters and organisers
* Troubleshoot connectivity issues faced by conference attendees/presenters
* Troubleshoot communications issues faced by conference attendees/presenters
Please submit your proposition through the platform highlighting your bid and your previous experience in this area. To apply, please send your contract proposition through the platform.