The European Joint Programme on Rare Diseases (EJP RD) is looking to contract with a service provider who can provide the following services: Online Technical Support for the Microsoft Office 365 collaborative platform. The details of the requirements are as follows:
Contract Period: Recurrent service with monthly billing. The initial contract period is 1 year.
A contract will be signed between INSERM-DR6 and the service provider specifying the conditions of the service provided. INSERM is a public institution subject to government rules. Invoices must thus be presented in electronic form via a dedicated portal, and payment will be made within 30 days of receipt of the invoice via the portal.
Budget: Up to 500€ per month (all taxes included)
Location Preference: France-1, EU-2, RoW-3
Language Preference: Proficiency in Written English is mandatory for this role. English will be the primary working language, and knowledge of French is beneficial
1. Technical expertise/qualifications in managing a work group/organization on Microsoft Office 365 Platform. PowerShell knowledge is a big plus.
2. Preferably be registered in France/EU and able to issue invoices with registration number (SIREN/SIRET in case of France or other national equivalents)
3. Must be able to self-certify compliance with GDPR and applicable Data Security policies
Description: In this role, you will provide online technical support for Microsoft Office 365 platform of EJP RD. Please note that this is not a full-time role but will take up to 10 hours per week.
The tasks include the following:
Organization-level (following EJP RD processes)
* Manage Microsoft Teams account basic and advanced features (through Azure Active Directory, Admin portals and/or PowerShell)
* Configure and check Network and Security Settings for Teams
* Verify service health for Microsoft Teams
* Provide data on usage statistics
User management (following EJP RD processes)
* User support, including creation, modification and deletion of Member and Guest accounts
* Setup and Manage permissions (Member and Guest)
* Policy Assignment in Teams
Team management (following EJP RD processes)
* Create/manage/archive Teams groups
* Monitor and setup private content and a usage policy
* Add/modify/remove/restore Teams and Team Channel
* Assign Team owners and members
SharePoint and Office 365 groups management
* Create and Configure access rights of Office 365 groups and attached SharePoint sites
* Update SharePoint sites content (including video-recordings and presentation files)
* Moderate technical and access issues for SharePoint
* Configure and Manage EJP RD major Meeting on Teams (Live Events and/or Teams meetings) including registration of participants and satisfaction monitoring using Microsoft Forms or other online survey tools in coordination with the EJP RD involved persons
* Moderate technical and connection issues in these Major Meetings
* Troubleshoot connectivity issues with the Microsoft Teams client and SharePoint
* Troubleshoot communications issues within Teams by using advanced and basic tools
* Respond to and address Member and Guest queries
Please submit your proposition through the platform highlighting your bid and your previous experience in this area.