- identify existing data asset in the several systems,- design, test, deploy and document the data quality procedures,
- document at a functional level how the procedures work within the data quality applications,
- perform data load and mappings from source systems as the scope of quality information increase across the enterprise,
- be responsible for standards when creating mapplets and code migration from development thru test,
- ensure oversight and access management for the IDQ Repository,
- support all request for new API Connections.
- design and develop complex Informatica ETL processes(Powercenter) that support business requirements and provide fast performance,
- acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems,
- guide technical data strategy across multiple technologies,
- have a good understanding of powercenter and IDQ instaltion and set up.
- design complex data models to support, data collection and data analysis needs,
- develop and implement databases,
- configure DBMS solutions (Oracle, MS SQL) to ensure high performance.
more than 5 years of experience in defining and developing data quality solutions based on Informatica Powercenter and Informatica Data Quality.
strong understanding of Master Data Management practice and objectives.
speak and write English fluently. German and/or French are appreciated.